SPECIAL OFFER: 14 days of respite for the price of 7 days (valid until 31 May 2021)
Conveniently situated in the heart of Noble Park, Noble Manor provides premium quality aged care in close proximity to public transport and shops. Noble Manor offers you a range of premium accommodation, dining and relaxation options plus a gym, virtual reality cinema and cafe where residents can relax and entertain their guests. The TLC Primary Care medical centre located at Noble Manor allows our residents to access on-site general practitioners, a chronic disease management nurse and physiotherapists - giving peace of mind to you and your family.
We currently have residential respite accommodation available in our private rooms with ensuites, and are pleased to offer you 14 days of care for the price of 7 days. This offer is available for respite in our general accommodation, and also our specially designed memory support environment where our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents living with dementia.
Respite accommodation is subject to availability, and to be eligible for this offer you must be admitted to Noble Manor for respite care on or before 31 May 2021.
Noble Manor offers a range of unique facilities and services including:
- spacious private rooms with ensuites
- on-site medical centre
- 24-hour registered nurses on-duty
- In-house physiotherapists, dietitians and podiatrists
- State-of-the-art gym
- fully-equipped café
- virtual reality cinema
- beauty salon
- private dining rooms
- free Wi-Fi
- Children’s play area
- CCTV in common areas
To take advantage of this limited offer please contact our Resident Liaison on 0498 001 157.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- the offer is for one week paid respite and one week free respite
- the offer requires payment prior to the first of the two weeks, to be paid prior to or on day of arrival (please note payment is by eftpos or direct transfer only)
- the offer only available at Noble Manor
- the resident must have a valid respite ACAT Assessment (Aged Care Assessment Tool)
- the resident must have minimum 21 days available within their current government allocation of 63 day for this financial year
- the resident must be admitted for their first day of respite on or between 20 October 2020 to 31 May 2021
- the offer not applicable outside the promotional period, except where their first day of respite is booked on or between 20 October 2020 to 31 May 2021
- the offer is not applicable to people being admitted via emergency services
- the offer is not applicable to residents who receive funding via third parties
- the offer only available once per person, cannot be repeated